Eleanor Lloyd Productions has fantastic relationships with theatres throughout the UK and can help you with all your touring needs from drama to musicals, children’s shows and one-nighters.
Tom Powis, in his previous role as Head of Touring at Fiery Angel, was responsible for the booking of a variety of productions on the UK touring circuit, including: The Ladykillers (24 week tour); The 39 Steps (25 week tour); Goodnight Mister Tom (9 week tour); Peppe Pig’s Big Splash (45 week tour, 87 venues); Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom (32 week tour, 63 venues); Dial M for Murder (20 week tour); and Private Peaceful (14 week tour). Between them, these productions have been seen at almost every large and mid-scale theatre in the UK.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss how we can help you.
Our tour booking services include:
- Budgeting for a wide range of touring projects, across the mid and large scale.
- Profit and Loss projections based on gross potentials for UK touring venues
- Tour booking – finding the best, most economical route possible!
- Deal advice and negotiation
- Venue contract negotiation
- Venue settlements and contras