Eleanor Lloyd Productions offers bespoke and friendly general management services for productions in the West End and on tour in the UK.
ELP have general managed and co-general managed a variety of productions, including: Nell Gwynn (West End); 1984 (West End); My Night with Reg (West End); Love, Loss and Chianti (Chichester); Handbagged (West End & UK Tour); Radio Times (UK Tour); This is Ceilidh and Ready, Steady, Ceilidh (Edinburgh Festival and London Wonderground); Butley (West End); Alex (West End, UK & International Tour); Angus, Thongs & Even More Snogging (West Yorkshire Playhouse).
Drop us a line if you have a project you’d like to discuss!
Our General Management services include:
- Financial management and budgeting
- Negotiation and contracting of company and creative team
- Creative liaison
- Management of workshop and reading presentations
- Casting co-ordination
- Stage management and production staff recruitment
- Marketing and press campaign management
- Social media expertise
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Opening night event management
- Insurance and claims management
- Access to legal, accounting, tax and immigration advice
- Co-production set-up, across both commercial and not-for-profit sectors
- Advice on commercial transfers from the not-for-profit sector
- Tax relief
- UK and International tour management
- Licensing of works both nationally and internationally
General Management clients include: